- Books and audio books are checked out for 3 weeks (15 school days).
- Back issues of magazines are checked out for 1 week (5 school days).
- All materials can only be renewed 1 time.
- You must have the item present to renew it.
- You are RESPONSIBLE for all materials checked out under YOUR name! Do NOT check out books for other students.
- If you have an item overdue, you MAY NOT check out any other item until it is returned or renewed.
Fines and Fees:
Damaged book fees start at $2. Severely damaged books are charged replacement cost.
If a book is lost, the student must pay the replacement cost.
All damage fines and replacement fees must be paid before students register for fall classes, attend Winter Ball and/or Prom, and receive their yearbook. Graduating seniors must also clear fines and fees in order to participate in the graduation ceremony.
- All checked out material is stamped inside the front cover with a due date. This is the student’s notice of when the material needs to be turned in or renewed in order to avoid fines.
All school rules apply in the library.
- BE RESPECTFUL of students, teachers, staff, and the library. This includes:
- Use positive language only.
- Take proper care of furniture, materials, and equipment.
- Do not talk on your cell phone in the library.
- Food and drink are not allowed at the computers, lounge chairs, or book stacks.
- You are welcome to eat and drink at the center tables in the library. Make sure to clean up after yourself. Eating in the library is a privilege and will be taken away if trash or crumbs are left behind.
Code of Conduct:
- All school rules apply in the library.
- BE RESPECTFUL of classmates, teachers, the library facility, and all materials and equipment.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the library.
- Students must be actively working on class work, homework, research, or reading while in the library.
- The privilege of using the library will be restricted if a student violates the code of conduct.
- The privilege of using the library computers will be restricted if a student violates the District Internet, Computer Network, Electronic Devices Use Policies.